HOME BASE: New York, NY
WHY WE CO-SIGN: If you want to deck yourself out in classic American styling, there are a number of stores available to suit your needs. Unfortunately, most of them are pretty pricey and tailor to your father's group of friends. Looking to bring that style to a younger gen, is Martin & Osa. Started by American Eagle Outfitters back in '06 as their upscale outlet (think Banana Republic to the Gap), the brand focuses on making classic wardrobe staples and giving them a contemporary twist at price points that won't break your bank account. Besides their own clothing, Martin & Osa go a step further and stock a select number of third party brands like Ray-Ban, Havaianas, Filson and Sperry Top Sider, at their retail locations. Which, by the way, are designed to look like high end boutiques, making the shopping experience all the more official. Bottom line: Martin & Osa deserve a look, unless you enjoy dressing like your pops.
Check out pics of Martin + Osa's fall and holiday offerings...
Martin + Osa VP/Chief Design Officer, Doug Conklyns's 5 Winter Essentials
1. Aran cable cardigan in rich heather grey. Click here to Buy It Now, $160
2. Martin + Osa tumbled leather military blazer. Click here to Buy It Now, $495.00
3. Frye Marco Crepe Chelsea boot. Click here to Buy It Now, $228.00
4. Kiehl's Crème de Corps body lotion. Click here to Buy It Now, $70
5. Luminox Navy Seal diving watch. Click here to Buy It Now, $168.00
WHERE TO FIND IT: Martin + Osa
• CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE COMPLEX STYLE POSTS!