Snow on the East Coast! Again? Sounds like great TV-watching weather to us (although, to be fair, 72 and sunny with a warm breeze wafted by virgins is great TV-watching weather in our book). Tonight we've got the most exciting college basketball player around, a couple programs based on plane crashes, and one of the best bad comedies of all time, all in the Complex TV Picks of the Day...
SPORTS: COLLEGE BASKETBALL: ALABAMA @ KENTUCKY, ESPN, 9 PM ET
• There's another Southeastern Conference tilt tonight that might be a better matchup (no. 12 Tennessee @ no. 22 Vanderbilt, ESPN, 7 ET), but neither of those squads feature super freshman John Wall. The go-ahead-and-bet-the-farm-on-it lock for the no. 1 pick in this year's NBA Draft actually faces something of a challenge in 'Bama's own stellar point guard Mikhail Torrance, but we're guessing he'll be good for a couple highlights anyway.
DRAMA: LOST, ABC, 9 PM ET
• It's looking like Tuesdays are gonna be Lost from here to the spring, but what else you gonna do when you're under a foot of snow? There's a whole dual narrative thingy going on, so keep your mind-fuck alert on high (but you know this if you've been watching already).
DOCUMENTARY: FRONTLINE: FLYING CHEAP, PBS, 9 PM ET
• So you've watched Lost religiously for six years now, but you're girlfriend's still not shook about flying and insists that she wants to go away this weekend for Valentine's Day? Tune in to PBS's doc about the regional jet that crashed a year ago this week in Buffalo and make your VD reservations at the local bar.
COMEDY: DAILY SHOW WITH JON STEWART, COMEDY CENTRAL, 11 PM ET
• You prolly watch DS every night anyway, but tonight Jon hosts Newt Gingrich (a.k.a. one of the half a dozen white dudes lining up to take on Obama in two years). Should be interesting, and if you get nervous, just repeat: "There's always Canada; there's always Canada; there's always Canada..."
MOVIE: DUDE, WHERE'S MY CAR?, HBO2, 10 PM ET
• Ok, so "classic" might be a bit of a stretch, but this flick does have some classic-y casually racist scenes ("And then?"), plus Jennifer Garner pre-Alias.
• CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE TV POSTS!