A commercial airline pilot had to be hospitalized after a balloon filled with cocaine exploded inside of his stomach during a flight.
The New York Daily News reports that 49-year-old McKinney, Texas native Stanley Rafael Hill was aboard a flight from Colombia to Houston when one of the 62 coke-filled balloons that he'd swallowed popped. The Daily News adds that upon landing at George Bush Intercontinental Airport, he immediately called 911.
He was then rushed to Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital and treated for poisoning. After passing the other bags, he was arrested and charged with possession of drugs with intent to deliver.
[via New York Daily News]
Send tips, photos and news developments to firstname.lastname@example.org.