These kids will never forget the lasting stench of their bible camp experience, no matter how bad they want to. Earlier this week, a Hazmat team had to be called to a bible camp in Jarrettsville, Md. after a prank involving deer repellent and a fart spray hilarious titled "Liquid ASS" went terribly wrong. 

Both chemicals were deployed in two separate bunks, resulting in over a dozen Camp Wo-Me-To campers suffering eye and respiratory irritation. The Harford County Hazmat team had to decontaminate them, and six campers had to be taken to Upper Chesapeake Medical Center in Bel Air, Md. 

Imagine having to call parents and explain exactly why their kids were hospitalized. It's the type of shit that makes you strongly consider finding another summer job.

[via Gawker and Patch]