Women living in New York are no longer fooled by the flashy spending and feigned chivalry of this douche. Luckily for him, between Eurotrash tourists, Jersey weekenders, and college girls visiting their older siblings, he will never run out of women to impress. It isn't that he makes all that much money, but damn it, he is going to put it all on the line on the weekly until a lovely young guidette convinces him to get a house in the suburbs, and a life.
1. Dress shirt unbuttoned one button too far
2. Bottle of vodka (from bottle service, of course) to compliment his Red Bull
3. Ridiculously expensive Italian leather dress shoes
4. A Rolex watch for status, not for telling time
5. Seven jeans with flagrant pocket detailing that cost more than his entire suit
Related Douches: The Tourist Douche, The "I've Lived in NYC Two Months and Hate Tourists" Douche