FIFA 13 may be the greatest selling sports game of all time, but that doesn't mean it's not without its glitches.
Balls becoming invisible mid-game, connectivity issues, and audio bugs are all being fixed in this new patch from EA. Right now the patch is only for PC, but console gamers can expect an update in the near future. Check out the full list of fixes below, and let us know what you think on Twitter.
- Online Connectivity in the Arena when loading an Online Seasons match.
- The rare occurrence of the ball becoming invisible during gameplay.
- Audio commentary of player names when the game is set to Czech, Hungarian, Italian, or Polish.
- Connectivity after selecting a position on Online Team Play and Clubs.
- Pass responsiveness in the Passing ‘Skill Challenge’ Skill Game. The leaderboard for this specific Skill Game has been reset due to a scoring glitch.
- Rare cases of physics elasticity when two players collide.
- In: Ligo Do Brasil, Vasco Da Gama and Palmeiras get authentic kits and team names.
- Authentic kits for Botafago in Ligo Do Brasil.
- Visibility of the radar, indicators, and scoreboards in offline matches after playing in Online Team Play.
- Stability of FIFA Ultimate Team during single player tournaments.
- Softlock when playing a friend in FUT.
- Crashing in Pro Clubs kit selection screen.
- Replays saved to web will not overwrite previously save replays.
- Career Mode items including: Stability when editing a Virtual Pro if the squad is full. Stability when the loaning team rejects the loan buy of a transferred player at the end of a season. Player contracts increased by 1 did not take effect in player’s profile. Penalty Kick Takers can be selected prior to a penalty shootout when playing as a Manager. Continuation of player stories after the player is transferred/sold. General stability during gameplay