Like most men, we hate commitments. So much so that we don't even like brushing our teeth because it means we have to be in the same spot for two minutes. But if there's one commitment we're willing to make, it's to our favorite TV shows. We might be late for dates or early to leave work, but when Sunday night rolls around you can bet we're posted in front of the TV on time, and you will be too with our Complex TV Picks of the Weekend...
SPORTS: NCAA SWEET SIXTEEN, CBS, FRIDAY NIGHT
• There are about a trillion different ways you can fill out a bracket, but we're guessing there's probably not a single one that had Northern Iowa going to the Sweet Sixteen. So while we're going to be spending all weekend watching more college hoops, allow us to fill your Friday night with some intense match-ups. First we'll be watching Tennessee vs. Ohio State at 7:07 p.m., as well as Saint Mary's vs. Baylor at 7:27 p.m. Once those games are done, keep it locked on CBS to see N. Iowa beat Michigan State at 9:37 p.m. and Purdue vs. Duke at 9:57 p.m. That's right, Izzo. We said it.
DRAMA: BREAKING BAD, AMC, 10 PM SUNDAY
• We recently brought you up to speed for season three of Breaking Bad and introduced you to the show's new silent Mexican assassins. Now it's time to go out into the world of cable and start watching on your own. Tonight's episode raises the tension between Walt and his wife, who now knows he sells meth. Sadly, that's a deal breaker for many women.
COMEDY: JOE ROGAN: TALKING MONKEYS IN SPACE, COMEDY CENTRAL, 10 PM SATURDAY
• We've always known Joe Rogan is a funny dude, but we didn't realize quite how funny he is until we watched his comedy special. Talking Monkeys In Space runs on Comedy Central this Saturday and it'll put you in a good mood before you go out. Seriously, talking monkeys.
DRAMA & COMEDY: THE PACIFIC & HOW TO MAKE IT IN AMERICA, HBO, 9 & 10 PM SUNDAY
• Produced by Steven Spielberg and Tom Hanks, The Pacific is a new World War II miniseries that's recently caught our attention. It's got good acting, great action, and incredible war scenes. Once that's over, go ahead and lighten the mood with How To Make It In America.
DOCUMENTARY: BREAKOUT, NAT GEO, 8 PM SUNDAY
• Few things grab people's attention like a good story about a prison break. Why do you think The Shawshank Redemption did so well? (It definitely wasn't because of the prison rape scenes.) Nat Geo looks to capitalize on the market with their new series, Breakout, which offers dramatic reenactments of the most famous escapes from prison. Tonight's episode is about The Texas Seven, one of the biggest prison breaks and manhunts in Texas history. And everything in Texas is big. Ayo!
• CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE TV POSTS!