Grimes had a bit of an unfortunate situation tonight at a concert in Dublin, Ireland after she was repeatedly electrocuted by stage equipment. The electric shocks were minor and she turned out just fine, but apparently was upset about how the incidents affected her performance. She tweeted out that her pedal had failed, causing the electrocution, but that she had "tears in my eyes that y'all were so so wonderful."

She even had a sense of humor about it, putting up this Instagram picture after the concert.


appreciating every1 who tweeted this at me today haha. Thank u thank u Dublin for being sweet and kind.

A photo posted by Grimezsz (@actuallygrimes) on Mar 15, 2016 at 6:17pm PDT

One fan may have caught one of the electrocution incidents on camera, posting this video showing her recoiling right as the sound fades out inexplicably. You can check it out below and send some positive vibes to the Art Angel.