Watching someone choke on water shouldn't be this funny. But in David Stern's case, it is.
Stern was in attendance at the Clippers/Nets game last night. And at one point, TNT's cameras captured the Commish taking a swig of water out of his water bottle. But apparently, the water went down the wrong pipe and…BAHAHA. Did you see that? Yeah, you saw it:
So who saw the video of David Stern getting choked out by his water hahahaha— Jeremy Blackwood (@J_black75) December 13, 2013
On a much brighter note, that David Stern water choking clip is... Perfection. Like something got caught in his gills.— Adam Harris (@AMichaelHarris) December 13, 2013
WHO SAW DAVID STERN CHOKING ON HIS WATER BOTTLE LAST GAME LOL.— REMY MENENDEZ. (@Ayo_Shaq) December 13, 2013
Feel free to use this GIF accordingly from now on.
[via CJ Zero]