The Morgan 3-Wheeler isn't just an absolutely amazing vehicle and an incredible mixture of sprezzatura, bad boy, punk, and petrol head. Not only that, but its also the company's top seller, out selling every other car that Morgan makes put together.
Because of this, Morgan is apparently considering building a whole family of three-wheeler variants, but what could they be. We have some ideas:
- Morgan 4-Wheeler: a track car to rival the Ariel Atom
- Morgan 2-Wheeler: a retro motorcycle
- Morgan E-Wheeler: an electric 3-Wheeler
- Morgan Hinden-Wheeler: a hydrogen-powered 3-Wheeler
- Morgan 1-Wheeler: an extremely unlikely gyroscopically balanced monocycle.