A Cubs Fan Died After Choking on a Hot Dog at Wrigley Field Recently

A Cubs Fan Died After Choking on a Hot Dog at Wrigley Field RecentlyReid Compton/USA Today Sports

On Sunday afternoon, Maureen Oleskiewicz went to Wrigley Field to see her beloved Cubs take on the Reds. But, tragically, she didn't get the chance to see a single second of the game. Prior to the first pitch, Oleskiewicz was eating a hot dog when she began to choke and then collapsed. Someone gave her CPR and she was later transported to a local hospital. But she didn't survive. How sad is that?

[via CBS Chicago]

Stay Connected with
Complex Sports
Tags: chicago-cubs, hot-dog, choke
blog comments powered by Disqus