The Internet is a big place, and there is a lot of crap that hits the hype and sneaker sites each week. To help wade through the BS, we edit the sneaker flow into the top ten sneakers of the week online each Friday afternoon. Hit the jump for the top ten sneaker happenings in the game for the week of April 19th-23rd, including the new Band of Horses x Lakai Guy Hi, adidas Originals ZX8000, Nike SB Stefan Janoski White Perf, and the long-awaited Nike SB x Eric Koston Dunk High...
#10: ADIDAS ORIGINALS ZX8000 WHITE/CORAL/GREY
• The ZX8000 may no longer be one of the most technical running shoes out, but it remains one of the dopest. The adidas brand continues to reinvent the silo with this white/Coral/grey colorway made of mesh, nubuck, and leather. Pick up a pair now from Hanon.
#9: 430 x VANS "BMX CONNECTION" OLD SKOOL
• Once again, Vans shows us that simple and straightforward is the smart way to go. Teaming up with Japanese-based brand 430, Vans hits us with an Old Skool that may not be as flashy as previous releases, but will definitely turn heads.
#8: BAND OF HORSES x LAKAI GUY HI
• You can thank Guy Mariano for these. While we were sitting on our fat asses, Guy was throwing down in the iconic Fully Flared film to Band of Horses. Now he brings us an exclusive, limited edition shoe while Band of Horses celebrates their latest album, "Infinite Arms." What have you done with your life lately? Available May 18th.
#7: NIKE SB STEFAN JANOSKI WHITE PERF
• It's beginning to look like the good folks over at Nike SB can do no wrong with the Stefan Janoski silhouette. Release after release and colorway after colorway, the Stefan Janoski pro model continues to impress us. The simple tonal makeup of the latest drop is dope, but the white perforated leather absolutely seals the deal. Look out for these to drop soon.
#6: GOURMET CINQUE C
• Who says it can't be cool to wear Salmon-colored kicks? It can be a little suspect, but Gourmet makes it acceptable with the latest release of its Cinque C silhouette. A unique colorway with canvas construction and leather accents? Co-signed.
#5: TIMBERLAND x STUSSY 30th ANNIVIVERSARY BOOT
• Every man should have a properly fitted suit, a crisp pair of pants, and a nice set of boots. While you're own your own for the first two, Timberland and Stussy have got you covered on the boot tip. Now you can finally stop borrowing your dad's gear.
#4: NIKE ALL COURT CANVAS QS HOT LIME
• Paying homage to the summer sport of tennis, Nike will be re-introducing the All Court Canvas this month in two tennis ball-inspired colorways, Hot Lime and Pure White. Now, we know what your thinking, "Wait, tennis balls are green, not white." Well smartass, here's a fun fact, all tennis balls were white before the invention of the TV. Regardless, the Lime colorway is the better of the two so make sure you get yours at retailers like End.
#3: ERIC KOSTON x NIKE SB DUNK HIGH - THAILAND/strong>
• What do you get when you put an incredible professional skateboarder together with one of the world's leading footwear manufacturers? An awesome collaborative sneaker, that's what. Look out for these April 27th at select Nike SB retailers.
#2: VANS VERSA
• If you like skate shoes but want something a little more refined and sophisticated, then look no further than the Vans Versa. Alex Olson is the icon Vans pro who will be rocking them, and the design is a direct response to his request for a more fashion-forward shoe. Consider this a big fat middle finger to independent footwear brands that took the Vans style and "made it their own." King back.
#1: F.C.R.B. x Nike Lunar Rejuven8 Mid
• A collaborative project between Nike and SOPHNET, the F.C.R.B. x Nike Lunar Rejuven8 Mid comes in either Black or Camouflage. With super-responsive cushioning and the ultra-light Torch upper, the Rejuven8 continues to be a hit. These are set to release next month only at F.C.R.B. and SOPHNET. retail locations, but stay tuned for more info.
• CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE COMPLEX SNEAKER POSTS!