Logan Paul is continuing to feel the impact of his controversial "suicide forest" YouTube video. Now, the vlogger/actor is claiming he's seen the light.

TMZ and their cameras caught the 22-year-old at LAX on Monday, where they asked him if he deserved a second chance. His answer was succinct: "Everyone deserves second chances." While looking quite uncomfortable, Paul nods when asked if he thinks he's been treated fairly and also said his message to YouTube "is coming soon." Yet he remained tight-lipped when the cameraman boldly questioned how he's doing financially after his main revenue stream was cut.

Earlier this month, YouTube announced it was ending business ties with Paul, which includes the upcoming season of the YouTube Red comedy series Foursome. But there's still no word if they've hit pause on his pending film The Thinning: New World Order. “In light of recent events, we have decided to remove Logan Paul’s channels from Google Preferred,” a YouTube spokeswoman said in a statement per the Hollywood Reporter. “Additionally, we will not feature Logan in season 4 of Foursome and his new Originals are on hold.”

On Dec. 31, Paul posted a video where an apparent suicide victim was shown in Japan's Aokigahara forest. Once the footage gained traction, people immediately began accusing the vlogger of exploiting the person's death and mental health issues for video views. His father, Greg Paul, later defended his son while calling out the detractors. "The haters will never, ever have an effect on the Paul family in the way they want to make it happen, because the love is too great," Greg said in an Instagram video.

YouTube's decision to end their relationship with Paul was a major blow to his pockets and his 15 million subscribers, and he's now taking time to reflect. But despite his apologies, it'll only be a matter of time to see if this backlash has really taught Paul a lesson.