2K Games has dropped the entire playlist for theirupcoming basketball opus, NBA 2K14. Apparently on top of attributing LeBron James with an executive producer credit, 2K has also let him hand pick they soundtrack as well.
"2K is letting me take control of some important elements in NBA 2K14, including this year's soundtrack," said James, who successfully defended the Miami Heat's world championship in the NBA Finals, while winning his second straight NBA Finals MVP award. "I love that I'm the first NBA 2K cover athlete to choose the soundtrack."
- Big Krit, Cool 2 be Southern
- Cris Cab, Paradise (On Earth)
- Coldplay, Lost!
- Daft Punk (feat. Pharrell Williams), Get Lucky
- Drake, Started From The Bottom
- Eminem, Not Afraid
- Fly Union, Long Run
- Gorillaz, Clint Eastwood
- Imagine Dragons, Radioactive
- Jada Kiss (feat. Ayanna Irish), Can't Stop Me
- Jay Z, The Ruler's Back
- John Legend (feat. Rick Ross), Who Do We Think We Are
- Kanye West, All Of The Lights
- Kendrick Lamar, Now Or Never
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (feat. Ray Dalton), Can't Hold Us
- Nas (feat. Puff Daddy), Hate Me Now
- Phil Collins, In The Air Tonight
- Robin Thicke (feat. Pharrell), Blurred Lines
- The Black Keys, Elevator
- The Black Keys, Howlin For You
RELATED: The 25 Best NBA 2K Teams Of All Time