Earlier today, Rihanna tweeted a link to the #DiamondBall auction, which benefit the Clara Lionel Foundation that she founded in 2012. According to the site and as Spin points out, one of the packages that will be auctioned off is the Kanye West Tour Experience, which reads: Be Kanye West’s special front row VIP guest for his upcoming North American 2015 tour. Experience a rare opportunity meet & greet with the icon.
- This once-in-a-lifetime moment includes:
- Two (2) VIP tickets in city of your choice to a Kanye West concert date on his upcoming 2015 tour.
- A Private Meet & Greet with Kanye West before the show.
- A limited pair of Yeezy’s in your size.
- Autographed tour memorabilia.
- Exclusive tour merchandise in winner's size.
Only problem? Starting bids for the Kanye experience begin at $15,000. The CLF foundation was started in honor of Rihanna's grandparents, Clara and Lionel Brathwaite, and according to its mission statement, strives "to improve the quality of life for communities globally in the areas of health, education, arts, and culture."
So, thanks to Rihanna, we've got one more hint at what Kanye has planned for next year. We've reached out to a rep for Ye and will update with more information when it becomes available.