With five weeks to go before its official release, LL Cool J has unveiled the tracklist for his new album. Authentic will apparently include a dozen tracks with a total of 15 guest spots. So expect LL’s next LP to include features from Earth, Wind and Fire, Chuck D, Bootsy Collins, Snoop Dogg, Tom Morello, Brad Paisley, Fitz and the Tantrums, Travis Barker, DJ Z-Trip, Eddie Van Halen, Charlie Wilson, Fatman Scoop, Melody Thornton, Mickey Shiloh and Monica.
Take a look at the complete tracklist below and grab the album on April 30 via S-BRO.
Tracklist: LL Cool J Authentic
1. Bath Salt
2. Not Leaving You Tonight (Feat. Fitz and the Tantrums & Eddie Van Halen)
3. New Love (Feat. Charlie Wilson)
4. We Came To Party (Feat. Snoop Dogg & Fatman Scoop)
5. Give Me Love (Feat. Seal)
6. Something About You (Love the World) (Feat. Charlie Wilson, Melody Thornton & Earth, Wind & Fire)
7. Bartender Please (Feat. Snoop Dogg, Bootsy Collins & Travis Barker)
8. Whaddup (Feat. Chuck D, Travis Barker, Tom Morello & DJ Z-Trip)
9. Between the Sheetz (Feat. Mickey Shiloh)
10. Closer (Feat. Monica)
11. Live For You (Feat. Brad Paisley)
12. We’re the Greatest (Feat. Eddie Van Halen)