Three-day weekends are always crazy. You're either on your way back from some debauchery or you're sitting around, trying to get into some debauchery. Wherever you are on that scale, we've got a mixtape that will get you through it... or help you start some shit.
Don't ask us for too much info about Smookie Illson. We know they're a trio of producers who have been rocking the collective Internets world via a number of bootlegs, remixes, and original tracks. They roll with Knuckle Children, so we figure they're on the level, but don't ask us for any IDs. Just know that if trap's the sound of now, these guys bring it in bundles. And if you're one of the few who has no idea as to what this crew has been doing, then "First Bass" is for you.
In this 45 minute mix you'll find a collection of tracks that have already been released, as well as five tracks that have not (including four that haven't even been thrown onto their SoundCloud yet). Yep, DAD's looking out for you. Dive in head first, then thank us later.
01. Yo Majesty - Club Action (Smookie Illson Bootleg)
02. Smookie Illson - Juke In The Box*
03. DJ Assault - Ass ‘N’ Titties (Smookie Illson Bootleg)
04. Smookie Illson - Make It Clap, Make It Roll
05. Smookie Illson - Back Up
06. Orville Kline, Jai Sephora, Dom Brown - Take Your Shirt Off (Smookie Illson Remix)
07. J-Trick - Inhale (Smookie Illson Remix)*
08. Smookie Illson - What U Gun Do
09. Smookie Illson x Knuckle Children - Iced Out
10. Sporty-O - Guestlist (Smookie Illson Remix)*
11. Kosheen - Hide U (Smookie Illson Bootleg)
12. Afrowhitey - Body Rock (Smookie Illson Remix)*
13. Reese - Molly (Smookie Illson Bootleg)
14. Seven Lions - Days To Come (Smookie Illson Remix)
*’First Bass Mixtape’ exclusive track premiere