Left To Right (clockwise): Kid Cudi, Diddy & Lil' Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Lloyd, Big Sean
Each day Complex scours the music blogs for 5 fresh songs that you should listen to in our 5 O'Clock Shuffle post. Instead of going crazy trying to keep up with your RSS feeds everyday, just head over to Complex.com to stay up-to-date on important leaks and releases.
The weekend is over and it's not so bad because it's been one hell of a day for new music. Granted, a lot of today's selections leaked over the past few days, but we're still bumping them while we kick off the week. Amazing music from Kid Cudi hit the blogs, as did a big collaboration from Diddy x Lil' Wayne x Justin Timberlake. On top of that, fresh tracks from Nicki Minaj and Lloyd dropped. Then there's a record from Big Sean and Kanye West, as well. Crazy, right? Stream, download, and tell us your favorites below...
SONG: "Mr. Rager"
ARTIST: Kid Cudi
• Incredible leak from Man On The Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager. There's another joint from the album with Kanye at the same link.
ARTIST: Diddy f/ Lil' Wayne & Justin Timberlake
• Presumably from Last Train To Paris. Not what we expected, either.
SONG: "Ice Cream Man"
ARTIST: Nicki Minaj
• Unreleased material. Now without tags. She said this was old on Twitter, though.
SONG: "Lay It Down"
• The first single from King of Hearts, due February 2011.
SONG: "Whatever You Want"
ARTIST: Big Sean f/ Kanye West
• Fresh leak from the G.O.O.D Music camp.
Visit Complex.com every day at 5 PM for your daily "5 O'Clock Shuffle" playlist.