When we caught a glimpse of the 2015 Lincoln Navigator yesterday, we got a little excited for the big reveal. The sculpted bumper, winged grille, and hood ridges suggested a more aggressive and dramatic Navi than previous years. Lincoln has released official photos and specs for the full-sized SUV and it's not as intense as we had hoped, but that doesn't mean it's not an attractive and impressive ride.
Lincoln replaced the 5.4-liter V8 with a 3.5-liter twin-turbocharged EcoBoost engine, promising more power and better fuel efficiency. Other features of the 2015 Navigator include:
- Six-speed automatic transmission with "SelectShift"
- Electric power-assisted steering
- 370 hp and 430 lb-ft of torque
- Lincoln's Continuously Controlled Damping (CCD) active suspension
- Hill Start/Descent Assist
- and an updated leather interior with Ziricote wood trim
RELATED: Rappers Rejoice: The Lincoln Navigator Lives On