A user over on GameFAQs has apparently gotten their hands on an advanced copy of the next issue of Gameinformer, and has shared a ton of game details before the reveal of Grand Theft Auto V.
Like all rumors anonymously posted on the internets, we should be wary of how much of this is accurate, and how much might be bullshit. That being said, here is what we've managed to find out about the game:
- You play as Albert DeSilva a half American half Puerto Rican American
- He is 42 years old and has an ex wife and 2 kids
- The show breaking bad has a little influence on the game as Albert is drawn to the life of crime from an older age for the money.
- You also play as Dougie Vejo a younger criminal just coming up in Los Santos
- Los Santos is the only large city, smaller towns round out the countryside
- Grove Street makes a return, however Carl and Sweet are not in the game.
- Money plays a large part as Albert lost most of his in a ponzi like scheme.
- Property buying is back
- The only customization for characters are clothes/hair/facial hair. no gyms or tattoos
- One or more characters from 4 may show up
- Car customization is back, seems more fitting for Dougie however Albert may be going through a midlife crisis.
- The triumphant return of Lovefist!!! or as the band is now known as the Jezzies.
- Songs confirmed so far: My Michelle-Guns and Roses, Magic Power- Triumph, California Dreaming- The beach boys and Beautiful-Snoop Dogg featuring Pharrell.
- New mini games include golf, tennis and surfing
- Mission played was called “Alimony” featured the scene from the trailer in which they rob the jewelry store
- Robbery returns only for Dougie, dispensaries are a large source of cash income.
- You can switch between Albert and Dougie by holding down the back button(360)
- Game autosaves at that point.
- Stinger makes a return.
- Speculated not confirmed Aziz Ansari voices radio DJ for current hip-hop station.