PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale bears plenty of similarities to Nintendo's highly successful Super Smash Bros. formula, and there's nothing wrong with that. By most accounts we've heard, it's even pretty good.
But some people just crave the original. People like the four modders who inserted a ton of characters from PS All-Stars—and then some—into the Nintendo Wii's Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
The Wii is notoriously simple to mod (not that we would ever tell you how to do so, but all you need is a microSD card), so user-created content can pretty easily be inserted into existing games. Hence, "The Ultimate Match Ups," as the creators have affectionately dubbed this mod.
Here's the full list of extra characters:
- Kratos (God of War)
- Fat Princess
- Cole MacGrath (Infamous)
- Heihachi (Tekken)
- Toro Inoue (Mainichi Issho)
- Parrapa the Rapper
- Big Daddy (Bioshock)
- Nathan Drake (Uncharted)
- Sweet Tooth (Twisted Metal)
- Sly Cooper
- Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
- Sackboy (LittleBigPlanet)
- Dante (Devil May Cry)
- Jak (Jak and Daxter)
- Spike (Ape Escape)
- Raiden (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)
- Nariko (Heavenly Sword)
- Sir Daniel Fortesque (Medievil)
- Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
- Isaac Clarke (Dead Space)
- Commander Shephard (Mass Effect)
- John Marston (Red Dead Redemption)
- Kazuya Mishima (Tekken)
- Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
- Niko Bellic (Grand Theft Auto IV)
So yeah. Holy shit. We wonder how well these modded characters actually play?