Microsoft Australia is dropping the retail price of the Xbox 360 and Kinect bundles in time for the holiday season.
Clever ploy Microsoft, play the good Samaritan, and at the same time distract us from the fact that you need to move those soon to be obsolete units. Nice move, but we've got your number.
The new price breakdown in Australia looks something like this:
- Kinect Sensor, $149 (save $50)
- 4GB Xbox 360, $199(save $50)
- 4GB Xbox 360 with Kinect, $299 (save $100)
- 250GB Xbox 360, $299 (Save $150)
- Limited edition consoles (existing consoles only), $399 (save $50)
This is the biggest fire sale Microsoft Australia has ever had. Let us know what you think. Is this just making room for the 720? Let us know on Twitter.