The firefighters of Dorset Fire and Rescue Service managed to extinguish the fire in an apartment near Weymouth started by a man who was microwaving his wet socks and underwear. They also rescued the man, who probably looked like quite the fucking idiot. The microwave, socks, and underwear were destroyed in the process. Only you can prevent kitchen fires of this nature, so stick to the traditional dryer.

RELATED: The Most Ratchet News Stories of MarchAprilMayJune and July.

[via The Huffington Post]