At an event held in New York City today, HTC announced what will become Sprint's newest flagship Android device, the HTC EVO 4G LTE.
The HTC EVO 4G LTE will take the place of the EVO 4G which hit stores in the summer of 2010 and reigned as the most powerful Android phone on the market.
The phone's list of features is about as long as its name:
- 4.7-inch HD Display with an 80-degree viewing angle
- 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Dual-core processor
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 8 MP rear camera with w/ HTC ImageSense and HTC ImageChip which ensures better pictures in bad conditions.
- 1.3 MP front-facing camera
Oh, and there's a built-in kickstand in case you want to watch a video for an extended period of time. One thing we've learned about Android phone is that people love kickstands.
There's no concrete release date for the EVO 4G LTE, Sprint says it will drop in late Spring with a sticker price of $200.