Although they haven’t announced a firm release date for the game, Runic Games has set a price point for their upcoming release, Torchlight II.
The new version of the hit series brings a slew of new features that fans were begging for after the original. Runic is adding this such as:
- Cooperative, online multiplayer (free of charge)
- updated TorchEd midifcation tools and full mod support
- four new character classes
- redesigned user interface
- expansive open world gameplay
The new game will follow the same release structure as the first game, launching initially via online, digital distribution outlets and then making its way into retail stores and possibly (not announced) home consoles.