Shopping in Miami is a little like sunbathing in New York—sure, you can do it, maybe even have a ton of fun while you're at it, but it's not really the reason you're down there. That said, the town isn't exactly Siberia when it comes to retail therapy, as you'll see with our guide to the best places to spend a paycheck (or four) in Miami...
AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL
1601 Washington Avenue Suite 114
• Hands down the biggest selection of consignment kicks at a fraction of the original prices. But don't doubt their authenticity, these guys don't mess around with fakes.
M.I.A. SKATE SHOP
229 9th Street
• Every Miami kid knows where to go for their gear. And you can hit up Ocean Drive on your new deck; this unofficial home of skate culture is conveniently right on South Beach.
100 Southeast 1st Avenue
• These guys know their gear and their witty tees have to be re-stocked faster than they can order them.
TRAINING CAMP MIAMI
100 16th Street (Miami Beach)
• Think Miami Beach is all glitz and glamour? You'd be right, but you can also score some sick sneakers at Training Camp for less than $300.
4300 Northeast 2nd Avenue
• The Culture Kings blog takes physical form in Miami's Design District, with hard-to-find kicks and brands like Cheap Monday coexist in this ultra-modern spot.
244 Northeast 1st Avenue
• This straight up warehouse is a sneakerhead's dream, where you can snag limited editions like the locals do in Downtown Miami.
1220 Collins Avenue
• For high-end on South Beach, the Webster's where it's at. And after you pick up your Maison Martin Margiela, dinner at Kaspia in the building's lobby is legit, too.
THE GUAYABERA LADY
485 Biltmore Way (Coral Gables)
• Your mom may not dress you anymore but the Guayabera Lady can. She'll have you beating the heat the old school Cuban way in her handmade embroidered linen shirts.
RELATED: WHERE TO STAY IN MIAMI!
RELATED: WHERE TO EAT IN MIAMI!