Now that you've checked into your hotel, satisfied your stomach with some of the best grub, and had a day to relax, we're thinking it's time to get your ass back into town. Sure you may be saving your energy for the three-day lawn party that is Coachella, but you've got one more night 'til then. So in the meantime, we're helping you locate some of the other best places to party in Palm Springs...
Morongo Casino, Resort & Spa
49500 Seminole Drive
• Just 20 minutes north of Palm Springs, this place is ideal for 18 and over kids lookin' to risk some cash without costing them their fakes. But for those of age, Vibe Nightclub pops off every Friday and Saturday night and its huge dance floor makes room for the hottest crowd in the area.
The Bikini Bar
1600 N. INDIAN CANYON DRIVE
• At night, this poolside bar, located in the Riviera Resort & Spa, turns from a chill hangout to a steaming cocktail party with a lounge vibe. But you can count one thing not changing—the bikini-clad girls.
Fantasy Lounge Dance Party
84245 Indio Springs Parkway
• If you're camping, it's in the prime location for Coachella festival goers who want to party outside the venue. That is, if the boozin' and cruisin' get old.
266 South Palm Canyon Drive
• This place is the ideal, alternative spot for knockin' back some Coronas if you're looking to get out of the hot sun and into an air-conditioned area with a crowd just as chill.
701 E. Palm Canyon Drive
• This might be the only place in Palm Springs where you can almost guarantee yourself a Facial. No pause, we're not talking that kind of facial. It's actually one of the most popular drinks on the menu at this highly-recommended hangout in The Ace Hotel.
RELATED: WHERE TO STAY IN PALM SPRINGS!
RELATED: WHERE TO EAT IN PALM SPRINGS!