With a digital release of their highly anticipated album Watch The Throne now confirmed for an August 1 release date—physical copies on August 5—we now get a sneak peek of the album's production credits.
Kanye West, The Neptunes, Swizz Beatz, No I.D., RZA, Q-Tip, Lex Luger all make production appearances on Watch The Throne with newcomers Hit-Boy, Southside, Symbolic One, and more also lending their production hand.
Production Credits: Kanye West & Jay-Z "Watch The Throne"
1. No Church In The Wild (Feat. Frank Ocean) (Prod. By 88-Keys & Mike Dean)
2. Lift Off (Feat. Beyoncé) (Prod. By Kanye West, Mike Dean, Jeff Bhasker, Q-Tip & Don Jazzy) (Add Vocals. By Seal, Mr Hudson, Don Jazzy, Bankulli and Ricardo Louis)
3. Niggas In Paris (Produced by Hit-Boy)
4. Otis (Feat. Otis Redding) (Produced by Kanye West)
5. Gotta Have It (Produced by The Neptunes)
6. New Day (Produced by The RZA)
7. That’s My Bitch (Produced by Q-Tip & Kanye West)
8. Who Gon Stop Me (Produced by Sham “Sak Pase” Joseph & Kanye West)
9. Murder To Excellence (Produced by Swizz Beatz & S1)
10. Welcome To The Jungle (Produced by Swizz Beatz)
11. Made In America (Feat. Frank Ocean) (Produced by Sham “Sak Pase” Joseph) [previously Sweet Baby Jesus]
12. Why I Love You (Feat. Mr Hudson) (Produced by Mike Dean & Kanye West)
13. Illest Motherfucker Alive (Produced by Southside & Kanye West)
14. H•A•M (Produced by Lex Luger and Kanye West)
15. Primetime (Produced by No I.D.)
16. The Joy (Feat. Curtis Mayfield)
In his latest DECODED video series installment, Jay-Z tells us why he chooses to pay tribute to Biggie in his verses, specifically, "The City Is Mine" off 1997's In My Lifetime Vol. 1.