Pennsylvania Couple Dies of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning During Car Tryst

Pennsylvania Couple Dies of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning During Car TrystImage via paultan.org

A Pennsylvania couple died after allegedly having sex inside of a car with the engine running inside of a garage. 

According to PennLive, the bodies of Keith Payton, 40, and Salina Johnson, 40, were found in a garage just north of Williamsport, Pa. around 9:30 p.m. Friday. Police in Old Lycoming Township suspect Payton and Johnson were having sex because Johnson was only partially clothed. Authorities also add that marijuana paraphernalia was found inside of the car. 

Though the vehicle's ignition switch was on, it had run out of gas. A kerosene heater was also on, but it had run out of fuel, as well.

Payton and Johnson were pronounced dead at 10:45 p.m., and County Coroner Charles E. Kiessling, Jr. said on Sunday that carbon monoxide poisoning was the official cause of death.

[via PennLive]

 

Stay Connected with
Complex City Guide
Tags: sex
blog comments powered by Disqus