A legacy of Giuliani-era New York, the 60/40 rule forces any adult business to devote no more than 40% of its square footage to adult entertainment, meaning that strip clubs must fill the other 60% with non-adult business endeavors. This is part of why the Penthouse Executive Club has Robert's Steakhouse and New York Dolls has a bikini bar front lounge.
7. New York's 60/40 Split
Nov. 4–5, 2017 in Long Beach, CAExclusive drops, one-of-a-kind art, and
riveting panels featuring André 3000
A$AP Ferg · Don C · Lonzo Ball and more
Performances by N*E*R*D · Gucci Mane
Young Thug · M.I.A. · A-TRAK
DJ Khaled · Jaden Smith and more