Seventh grade students at an Orange County, CA middle school made themselves sick yesterday after consuming weed brownies. Didn't this just happen? Anyway, firefighters rushed to TeWinkle Intermediate School yesterday afternoon after five students went to the nurses office after experiencing stomach pains.

Meanwhile, other students admitted that their classmates had eaten marijuana-laced brownies. Two of the kids were taken home by their parents, while the other three were taken to Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian.

Kids: If someone in your class brings brownies to school, you might want to avoid them. Brownies are awesome, but you'll feel better knowing you dodged a bullet.

[via CBS Los Angeles]