Watching an award show can be a test of wills. Three, sometimes four (gah!), hours of commercials, sifting through the categories you're interested in, filler and waiting. Basically, we're just gluttons for punishment. But, the hosts of Sunday's Golden Globes, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, are here to offering a helping hand.
In The Hollywood Reporter, Fey and Poehler created a drinking game that should make the Globes a little more enjoyable... or regrettable, depending on how the night goes down. Check out the rules below:
- Drink any time an actress cries in a speech.
- Drink any time you see a person actively not listening to someone onstage.
- Drink any time someone says, "I didn't prepare anything!"
- Eat a meatball sub any time someone thanks Harvey Weinstein.
- Take off an article of clothing any time they show Judi Dench.
- Take off an article of clothing any time Maggie Smith wins.
Check out the rest of their interview here.