PETA recently released its list of the top 10 vegetarian-friendly major league ballparks in America. Yes, some ballparks look out for the folks who aren't interested in burgers and nachos covered with meat products.
Citizens Bank Park, in Philadelphia, took the top title for its vegan chicken-steak sandwich, veggie "pit beef" smothered in barbecue sauce, an Italian vegetable grinder (third image), and ever-popular veggie dogs and black-bean burgers.
Perhaps this will make up for all the douchey bars in the City of Brotherly Love.
Check out the rest of the top 10 below. For the reasoning, you'll have to check in with PETA.
2. Seattle Mariners' Safeco Field
3. Detroit Tigers' Comerica Park
4. Oakland Athletics' O.co Coliseum
5. Los Angeles Dodgers' Dodger Stadium
6. New York Mets' Citi Field
7. Los Angeles Angels' Angel Stadium of Anaheim
8. Washington Nationals' Nationals Park
9. Pittsburgh Pirates' PNC Park
10. Minnesota Twins' Target Field