Amber Heard plays Demi Moore and David Duchovny's fake daughter in The Joneses.
Amber Heard, ya heard? Given the prevalence of great nude shots online, you've definitely seen the beautiful 23-year-old actress. In The Joneses, her new movie out Friday, she plays a member of a fake family hired by a marketing company to move into neighborhoods and use the facade of a perfect life to make people covet their luxury products. If you ask us, she's real deal, though. Complex takes a moment to look back at other things Heard as done. Besides Jell-O wrestling in our fantasies, that is...
NORTH COUNTRY, 2005
ROLE: Young Josey Aimes
• Heard played the younger version of Charlize Theron in this flick about a female miner who blazes a trail by suing her employer for sexual harassment in 1984. It really made us think about how we treat women, and also if it's possible to have a threesome with two hot chicks who play the same person.
ALPHA DOG, 2006
• Anton Yelchin went to work one day and got to be sandwiched between topless Heard and Amanda Seyfried in a pool as his kidnapped character had his v-card swiped in a three-way with party girls. After that, landing the role of Pavel Chekov in Star Trek was kind of a letdown.
ALL THE BOYS LOVE MANDY LANE, 2006
ROLE: Mandy Lane
• This high school horror movie wasn't particularly memorable, aside from Heard as the coveted protagonist. We're not suckers for love like that but we wouldn't have minded taking a stroll down Mandy's lane.
HIDDEN PALMS, 2007
ROLE: Greta Matthews
• Heard played a troubled loner in this OC-esque teen drama about the underbelly of affluent Palm Springs, Calif. It was canceled after only eight episodes, but they were jam-packed with murder, suicide, drugs, alcohol, sex, and us hiding our palms down our pants.
NEVER BACK DOWN, 2008
ROLE: Baja Miller
• Yeah, we passed on this flick about oiled-up teenage dudes with issues doing MMA and mixing it up in underground fighting tournaments, but we'd bet money in a sweaty underground movie guessing tournament that Heard registered the biggest KO.
PINEAPPLE EXPRESS, 2008
ROLE: Angie Anderson
• We can only imagine how many older dudes Heard had to get restraining orders for after they saw her playing the high school girlfriend of Seth Rogen's 25-year-old character in this classic weed movie and got ideas. We can only imagine because the judge says we can't get close enough to ask her for an exact number.
THE INFORMERS, 2008
• In this adaptation of Bret Easton Ellis's short stories, Heard plays a young woman caught up in the debauchery of affluent 1980s L.A., doing drugs, banging her man, his bisexual friend and jumpoff, both of them at the same time, and many others. We're not sure if it stretched her as an actor, but as a character it certainly did.
THE STEPFATHER, 2009
ROLE: Kelly Porter
• Heard played the girlfriend of a dude whose mom's new husband turns out to be a serial killer in this forgettable remake of the 1987 cult classic. On one hand, Hollywood should stop remaking shit that's already awesome. On the other hand, Amber is an improvement on anything (especially if anything is us).
• Brains...brains...brains... Yes, please! Zombie Heard, we're necro-feelin-ya!
• CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE COMPLEX MOVIE POSTS!