Now we're talking. We've told you where to stay in Miami, where to eat in Miami, even where to shop in Miami. But what you really wanted to know was where to find a good shuffleboard game with friendly, like-minded seniors, right? Of course you did, and while we're not just gonna come out and tell you where that spot is, you might find it nestled in amongst the Best Places to Party in the 305...
1921 Collins Avenue
• A long-time South Beach favorite, this green-tinted lounge has a slightly douchey velvet rope policy, but once/if you get in, it's chock full of beautiful people who just want to get fucked up.
1811 Sunset Harbour Drive
• This local haunt is known for its live music and chill scene, sans the pretentious attitude of the more glitzy South Beach clubs.
2108 Southwest 57th Avenue
• Yuppies, UM kids and Coral Gables townies (whose houses are worth more than your life) frequent this hole-in-the-wall Irish pub where the bartenders are, you guessed it, Cuban.
1661 Meridian Avenue
• Spinning 80's mashups in a second-story loft covered in tags might seem to be straight out of Brooklyn, but Buck 15 caters to locals seeking the late night vibe of South Beach on a quiet corner of Lincoln Road. Oh, and no cover. Ever.
7221 Southwest 58th Avenue
• You've got to know where to look among the sprawling developments around this tiny little house that's a longtime favorite of South Miami kids.
TAPAS Y TINTOS
448 Espanola Way
• Impress your girl by ordering their bomb sangria and some tapas (apps, to the layperson) before dancing to legit flamenco every Wednesday. You'll be her Spanish papi in no time.
30 Northeast 14th Street
• Local acts hit up Vagabond after hours, where the mix of preppy college kids, WMC-goers and people who love live music can coexist in a liquor-soaked fog.
1216 Washington Avenue
• The larger than life decor might seem a little cheesy with the extreme 50s theme, but when the bartenders (read: hot girls in tiny skirts) start pouring shots in your mouth, you'll get over it.
320 Lincoln Road
• For the high-rolling types who want to rub elbows with Miami's elite, Set is where to drop your hard earned cash.
235 23rd Street
• After a redesign this lounge bounced back as a hipster haunt. Except that Miami is the only city where a hipster is an exotic model wearing a t-shirt and little else.
1445 Pennsylvania Avenue
• The floor is made of real grass. Their food and drink menus are infused with aphrodisiacs. Booths can be closed off with drapes. Make of it what you will.
RELATED: WHERE TO STAY IN MIAMI!
RELATED: WHERE TO EAT IN MIAMI!
RELATED: WHERE TO SHOP IN MIAMI!