We're a little tired today, and it's not just because we took a St. Paddy's Jameson-and-Guinness bath yesterday after work. The truth is, we were up all night stuck in the vicious cycle of filling out our NCAA tournament brackets, doubting all our picks, and then filling out our brackets about a thousand more times. Yeah, we might watch a little hoops today. But if college basketball isn't your thing, don't fret because we've got a host of other entertaining television in today's Complex TV Picks...
SPORTS: NCAA TOURNAMENT GAMES, CBS, ALL NIGHT
• CBS will be switching between 16 games today, and depending on where you live, you'll be locked in to watching certain ones, but we're going to focus your attention on our favorite four: First up is UTEP vs. Butler at 4:45 p.m., a game most bracketologists are forecasting as a UTEP upset. Next is East Tennessee vs. John Wall and the Kentucky Wildcats at 7:15 p.m. (sure, it won't be much of a game but JW is the truth). In what should be more competitive tilts, Wake Forest takes on Texas at 9:35 p.m., and it's San Diego State vs. Tennessee at 9:45 p.m.
DOCUMENTARY: MODERN MARVELS, HISTORY, 8 PM
• If you think roundball is square, maybe eating is your thing? No meal is complete without a healthy slathering of hot sauce. If you agree, then you'll probably enjoy tonight's episode of Modern Marvels which explains the process of how some of our favorite hot sauces, like Tabasco and Sriracha, are manufactured using some of the world's hottest peppers.
COMEDY: PARKS AND RECREATION AND THE OFFICE, NBC, 8:30 & 9 PM
• NBC is all over the Thursday night line-up, hitting us with back-to-back new episodes of a couple of our favorite shows. First up is Parks And Recreation at with a guest appearance from Andy Samberg as a park ranger who is called in to deal with a mugging in the park. The Office is up next as the sales team starts to get competitive thanks to the company's new sales incentives.
COMEDY: ARCHER, FX, 10 PM
• We've been digging Archer all season, so we're pretty excited for tonight's Season 1 finale. Tune in to see Archer get himself into trouble while researching questions about his father's real identity.
DOCUMENTARY: ULTIMATE FACTORIES, NAT GEO, 11 PM
• Just because you'll never drive a Lamborghini, doesn't mean you shouldn't know how they're made. Check out Nat Geo tonight to take a tour inside the Italian auto factory, and if that's not enough to whet your craving for foreign cars, watch how Porsches are made at 10.