Here at Complex, we're firm believers in the three-night weekend. Which means that come Thursday, we're ready to go get rip-roaringly drunk and make mistakes we'll feel sorry about tomorrow. Just kidding, we never feel remorse! *maniacal laughter*
So don't let the crappy weather get you down. Sure, it might be snowing in New York tonight but that's not going to stop us from rounding up the crew. But before you leave the crib, make sure to put your DVR to work. That way, when you call in sick tomorrow so you can nurse your hangover and try to get all that mysterious stripper glitter off your face, you'll have a full night's worth of TV to watch from our Complex TV Picks...
COMEDY: AZIZ ANSARI: INTIMATE MOMENTS FOR A SENSUAL EVENING, COMEDY CENTRAL, 8 PM
• Aziz Ansari is one of the very few stand-up comedians we're actually feeling these days. Mostly because he's one of the only comedians who doesn't use his dick as a punch line for every single joke, unless of course he's performing as Raaaaaaaandy. So if you missed it the first few times around, check out Aziz's comedy special tonight. Also, keep it locked on Comedy Central for Important Things With Demetri Martin at 10 p.m. followed by The Sarah Silverman Program.
DOCUMENTARY: BEHIND BARS, DISCOVERY, 9 PM
• Get a first-hand look at how effed up our prison system is with Discovery's documentary series. It may even be therapeutic for you! After an hour of watching Behind Bars, the fact that your rent is late and your girl keeps complaining about how you never go down on her won't seem that bad. At least you're not in prison.
SPORTS: MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL, SOUTH CAROLINA AT KENTUCKY, ESPN2, 9 PM
• The Wildcats got their only blemish of the season after a court-storming upset against South Carolina in January. Revenge is the name of the game tonight as #2 Kentucky tries to manhandle the unranked Gamecocks. Ayo!
MOVIE: BAD LIEUTENANT, IFC, 11:45 PM
• This Harvey Keitel classic about a corrupt cop who can't stop doing drugs and gambling almost inspired us to join the police academy. That's until we realized we don't need a badge to do all those things. And don't be ashamed if Harvey puts you to shame with his infamous full-frontal, just chalk it up to Hollywood special effects!
REALITY:18 KIDS AND COUNTING, DISCOVERY HEALTH, 9 PM
• Watching the Duggar family deal with the consequences of reproducing like a couple of mice actually makes for entertaining TV. We just hope for Mr. Duggar's sake that he gets enough Discovery channel money to buy his wife a new vagina. Twenty babies just can't be good for aesthetics.