Mythology aside, never open anything labeled "Pandora."
Jason Airey of Carlisle, Cumbria died under extremely mysterious circumstances two days after opening the box, which authorities say contained an unused amount of synthetic marijuana. Airey, 37, had no drugs in his system and his father, Dennis Airey, said that his son had avoided drugs altogether after a bad experience with ecstasy roughly 13 years ago.
Coroner Robert Chapman could only muster a vague explanation for Airey's passing: "His heart stopping caused the death of his brain which caused multiple organ failure." Chapman added that no one is certain what made his heart stop.
What really killed this man?