This Friday night sees the special BACARDÍ No Commission music meets art showcase, featuring live performances from Swizz Beatz, Lady Leshurr and Bugzy Malone. Guests will also have the chance to experience the exhibition which includes works from heavyweight names such as D*Face, EINE, Hassan Hajjaj, Miss Van, FAILE, DANK, Conor Harrington, Ricardo Cavolo, Paul Insect, Felipe Pantone and more.
We have 8 pairs of tickets to give away for this special event on Friday 9th December, from 6pm–midnight. To enter either retweet the Complex UK competition tweet on Twitter, or tag a friend on the Complex UK Facebook post, before 8pm on Thursday December 8th 2016.
BACARDÍ No Commission is a platform designed specifically to support artists with 100% of the sale of all artwork going directly to them.
BACARDÍ No Commission is at The Arches, Ewer St, London SE1.
Full Terms & Conditions
Eligibility to enter / opening and closing dates
1. This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man only.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
3. ID showing proof of age will be required.
4. This promotions opens at 10am on Wednesday 6th December 2016 and closes at 8pm on Thursday December 8th 2016.
5. A maximum of one entry is permitted per person.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
How to enter
7. To enter this promotion you must either retweet the Complex UK promotional tweet on Twitter, or tag a friend on the Complex UK Facebook post, before 10am on December 6th 2016.
How the winners will be selected
8. 8 winners (ie 8 pairs of tickets) will be drawn at random from all qualifying entrants no later than 24 hours after the competition closes.
9. The prize is a pair of tickets to the BACARDÍ and The Dean Commission, No Commission music meets art showcase at 6pm–midnight on Friday 9th December 2016, at The Arches, Ewer St, London SE1.
10. Prize does not include transport, accommodation, food, drink or any other costs incurred by the winners.
11. All event ticket holders must be 18 or over by December 6th 2016.
Notification and delivery of the prize
12. Complex UK will contact all winners via social media no later than 9am Friday 9th December.
13. Complex UK will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner. However, if a winner has not responded to notification by 3pm Friday 9th December, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, Complex UK reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these terms and conditions.
14. The tickets will be issued to winners on the day of the event at the event venue. Winners will be required to present photo ID stating verified name and date of birth for ticket collection.
15. The winner is responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these terms and conditions as being included as part of the prize.
16. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted entries, or those which are otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be valid. Complex UK accepts no responsibility for failure to receive an entry where such failure is due to circumstances outside Complex UK’s control.
17. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. No cash or other alternative to a prize will be offered save for in the event of unforeseen circumstances, in which Complex UK reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original.
18. Complex UK and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants to this promotion for the purposes of administering this promotion, unless consent is received to use such information for any other purpose.
19. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, or of the spirit of this promotion, Complex UK may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry.
20. Complex UK’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
21. To the extent permitted by law, Complex UK accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize.
22. By entering this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these terms and conditions.
23. Winner may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
24. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter and Facebook. Any information you provide as part of this promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Twitter. Entrants to this promotion hereby release Twitter and Facebook from any claim or liability suffered in connection with this promotion.
25. These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.