ComplexCon returns to Long Beach Nov. 6 - 7 with hosts J. Balvin and Kristen Noel Crawley, performances by A$AP Rocky and Turnstile, and more shopping and drops.

Secure your spot while tickets last!

Ian Connor has responded to claims Amber Rose made Thursday that 21 women have told her the model and stylist raped them. Only six women have officially come forward to accuse Connor of rape, starting with Malika Anderson who told her story on her blog in April, and later elaborated to Complex.

Connor contested Rose's claim on Twitter and called her a "Bald Head Bitch." 

Rose then responded to Connor and said that the women would be sharing their stories on her SlutWalk stage. This year's SlutWalk, the second annual event, is currently scheduled for October 1.

Connor went on to tweet several more times about attention seekers. It's unclear whether this was in reference to Rose or Theophilus London, who told his side of the Connor story to Complex earlier Thursday. Connor and London got into a physical fight that made its way to Twitter at Colette last week. London claimed Kanye West fired Connor in light of the rape accusations. As of press time, Connor has not agreed to requests for an interview.