I want to wear a jacket like this Nanamica cruiser jacket on an epic solo hike on, like, the Appalachian trail. It would be so dope. I'd have a bunch of expensive and stylish, but functional gear and a grip of narcotics and probably a GPS or something so I don't get lost and die Into the Wild style. I'd just be out here, completely unplugged from the distractions of modern life. Instead of coming to some grand conclusions about life and society, I'd probably just end up spending roughly 75% of the time looking for comfortable places to poop in the woods and the other 25% obsessing over the tiny rip in my Nanamica cruiser jacket that I acquired when I ran into some thorns, dodging a park ranger narc while roasting a big ass Appalachian trail blunt.
Originally published on Four Pins