Estadio Olímpico Universitario
City: Mexico City
Year of Games: 1968
Architect: Augusto Perez, Raul Salinas and Jorge Bravo Moro.
The stadium was originally built in 1952 as a general site for sporting events. It wasn't until 16 years later, in 1968, when the stadium got approximately 14,000 additional seats and an Olympic cauldron. Its east wall is now home to a Diego Rivera mural, called "The University, the Mexican family, peace and youth sports."