ComplexCon returns to Long Beach Nov. 6 - 7 with hosts J. Balvin and Kristen Noel Crawley, performances by A$AP Rocky and Turnstile, and more shopping and drops.
Secure your spot while tickets last!
Here's your weekly roundup of new arrivals, coupon codes, and absolutely cray deals going on at your favorite e-commerce sites and stores right now:
- Gargyle received a shipment of handsome bags from Billykirk [Gargyle]
- The James Gallagher artist series tees are now available at Stussy. [Stussy]
- Context picked up awesome Japanese label White Mountaineering, and we've got our eyes on this sick Gore-Tex jacket. [Context]
- Supreme got some more of their new Fall collection in, our current favorite is the Uptown snapback. [Supreme]
- Designer Oliver Spencer just dropped a new capsule collection of shoes for Topman called Spencer by Oliver Spencer. [Topman]
- Whoa, did you see Karmaloop got a new site? Check it out! [Karmaloop]
- These corduroy snap-button shirts from DQM are over half-off and look sick. [DQM]
- Get your transitional outerwear fix for less with this Alpha Industries MA-1 on super sale at Revolve. [Revolve]
- Commonwealth has a pair of Crooks & Castles jeans on sale for under a hundred bucks. Get to coppin' while they last. [Cmonwealth]
- An awesome burgundy toggle sweater from 10.DEEP just got more affordable at Ubiq. [Ubiq]