Remember when Tiger Woods got arrested for driving while high as hell and unwittingly inspired one of the best, yet also probably the saddest, memes of the year? Well, the golfer just pleaded guilty to reckless driving today in Florida, following charges that came from his DUI arrest back in May.

NEW: Tiger Woods pleads guilty to reckless driving following DUI arrest.

— ABC News (@ABC) October 27, 2017

According to the New York Post, Woods will have to pay a $250 fine for court costs, complete 50 hours of community service, and face 12 months of probation. In other words, Woods will not go to jail, but he was warned that if he violates the terms of his probation, he could get jail time.

“This particular plea agreement has no jail time on it. However, if you violate your probation in any significant way, I could revoke your probation and then I could sentence you to jail for 90 days with a fine of up to $500, is that understood?” Judge Sandra Bosso-Pardo told Woods in court. He nodded in silent agreement. 

The plea is part of a DUI first-offender program. Tiger's record will be wiped completely clean if he completes classes and stays away from drugs and alcohol.

Woods was initially arrested on Memorial Day weekend on May 29 of this year on the suspicion of driving under the influence. A toxicology report later revealed that Woods had a pretty crazy cocktail of prescription drugs in his system at the time of his arrest: Ambien, Dilaudid, Vicodin, Xanax, and tetrahydrocannabinol, otherwise known as THC, all turned up.

Cops initially found the golfer sleeping at the wheel. While cops were talking to—and eventually—arresting him, Woods even took off his shoes at one point. When he was arrested, Woods admitted to having taken Xanax and Vicodin; nevertheless, he was initially arrested for drunk driving despite blowing a clean .000 on two different breathalyzer tests.

Back in May, Woods released a statement that read, in part:

"Recently, I had been trying on my own to treat my back pain and a sleep disorder, including insomnia, but I realize now it was a mistake to do this without medical assistance. I am continuing to work with my doctors, and they feel I've made significant progress. I remain grateful for the amazing support that I continue to receive and for the family and friends that are assisting me."