ComplexCon returns to Long Beach Nov. 6 - 7 with hosts J. Balvin and Kristen Noel Crawley, performances by A$AP Rocky and Turnstile, and more shopping and drops.
Secure your spot while tickets last!
It doesn't look like Lil B's curse extended into James Harden's offseason. That was pretty evident over the weekend when the Rockets guard embarrassed a teenager in an isolation situation in front of hundreds of other campers with a move that was straight off an old AND1 mixtape. The kid actually took his L pretty well, but...damn. Harden couldn't help but celebrate as the kid's fellow campers looked on in horror.
The unnamed youngster—for his sake, let's hope it stays that way—is the latest in a long line of kids to get dominated by NBA players during games of 1-on-1. Here are a few other kids who have felt the wrath of NBA stars:
- This kid got crossed over and dunked on by J.R. Smith.
- This younger got posterized by LeBron James.
- This boy was shown no mercy during his showdown with Nerlens Noel.
- These Chinese kids didn't realize Kobe Bryant still had this in him.
- This kid was humiliated by Kobe Bryant back at home.
- This "top" eighth grader tried to hang with Chris Paul.
- This young lady got schooled in the park by Patrick Beverley.
- This high school star learned a lesson from John Wall.
- This young fan was toyed with by Dwight Howard during a rain delay.
- This guy discovered that Brian Scalabrine is not a scrub.
- These children got swatted by Kevin Durant.
- And this Kobe stan found out why it's a bad idea to wear a Kobe jersey to Michael Jordan's camp.
Whew. Before you decide to challenge your favorite NBA player to a game of 1-on-1, remember these poor souls.