ComplexCon returns to Long Beach Nov. 6 - 7 with hosts J. Balvin and Kristen Noel Crawley, performances by A$AP Rocky and Turnstile, and more shopping and drops.
Secure your spot while tickets last!
Lamar Odom was in the house at the Staples Center last night to see his former teammate Kobe Bryant play one last time. And after the game ended, he walked around on the court to help Kobe celebrate. He also spoke with Entertainment Tonight for a few minutes during his first interview since his near-death experience late last year.
Odom didn’t go into great detail with any of the answers that he provided for ET, but he did touch on a variety of different topics.
- On Kobe Bryant: “I learned so much from him off the court, on the court. Everything kind of translates, and life is beautiful.”
- On the idea of him making an NBA comeback: “I still got it.”
- On the tabloid coverage he receives: “It gets tough, especially when there’s so much [expletive] speculated. Only a few people know the truth. I just keep that close to my heart.”
- On Khloe Kardashian reportedly deciding to divorce him: “We did talk. Everything is under discussion. We talk about anything. We’ve been through a lot. It won’t ever stop.”
- On his fans: “I’d like to say thanks to everybody that was praying for me. You’re close to my heart. I appreciate you.”
Check out the entire interview in the clip above.
Send all complaints, compliments, and tips to email@example.com.
[via Entertainment Tonight]