The results are in, and #MoneyTeam is owning up to its name. Boxer Floyd Mayweather became the first athlete besides Tiger Woods to rake in at least $100 million in earnings in one year (Michael Jordan and Michael Schumacher have as well, when adjusted for inflation). According to Forbes, he made $105 million this year, and has made at least $25 million per fight since 2007. That's Jordan Belfort money right there.
Rounding out the top 10 were:
- Cristiano Ronaldo: $80 million
- LeBron James: $72.3 million
- Lionel Messi: $64.7 million
- Kobe Bryant: $61.5 million
- Tiger Woods: $61.2 million
- Roger Federer: $56.2 million
- Phil Mickelson: $53.2 million
- Rafael Nadal: $44.5 million
- Matt Ryan: $43.8 million
You can check out the full list of insanely rich athletes here.