A mechanic from Wigan, England suffered severe burns while draining fuel from a van. According to a joint investigation by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service, the fireball you see engulf the mechanic in the video below was most likely caused by a spark from the electric drill he used to puncture the fuel tank, a common practice at the company where he worked which removes parts from old vehicles so they can be used for scrap metal. The mechanic had to be placed into an induced coma because the pain was so severe. Apparently, the use of electrical tools and the release of gas fumes into a poorly ventilated space is not a good combination. The company was cited for numerous health violations and unsafe conditions and made to pay £40,000 in fines. 

RELATED: Video: Idiot Acidentally Sets Car on Fire then Runs Away 
RELATED: A Woman Sets Her Car on Fire and Claims to Be God (Video)  

[via LiveLeak]

Also Watch