Imagine walking out of your front door, pulling out your remote to open your Ford F-150, and it just explodes. A contractor in Virginia Beach thought he had pissed off the mob when that happened to him at 7am recently. Debris from the explosion landed all over his street, in his neighbors' yards, and shattered the windows of his home, but no one was harmed in the blast. Authorities say that a bottle of acetylene stored in the truck (most likely used for his HVAC work) had released gases overnight and the fumes ignited when the button was pressed to unlock the doors. Had the driver started the car himself things could have been a lot worse. Too bad he didn't have a camera rolling when it happened.

RELATED: A Van Caught Fire Near the Flatiron Building in NYC 
RELATED: 10 Crazy Movie Car Explosions   

[via Jalopnik]