Photo By: Sid Ashford
This past weekend Complex was lucky enough to be invited to "Sneaker Friends" in Atlanta, a sneaker showcase that invited collectors, resellers, and just fans of footwear to browse and chop it up with fellow heads. The event was hosted by DJ Greg Street, and throughout the day Rick Ross, Yelawolf, and GLC stopped by. Also in attendance were God's Favorite DJ, Clark Kent, and the Air Force 1 Kingpin, Mayor. Check out the links below for in-depth recaps from a bunch of Complex homies...
• NICE KICKS' SNEAKER FRIENDS RECAP
• THE SHOEGAME'S SNEAKER FRIENDS RECAP
• MARCUS TROY'S SNEAKER FRIENDS RECAP
• CTOTHEJL'S SNEAKER FRIENDS RECAP
• FRANALATIONS' SNEAKER FRIENDS VIDEO RECAP
• RONNIE FIEG'S SNEAKER FRIENDS RECAP
• OR CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE COMPLEX SNEAKER POSTS...